1. For eTicket problems ONLY, email email@example.com. For venue questions, consult www.birdkingdom.ca.
2. These Tickets grant a revocable license to the holder, or their designate, for one time admission, as well as use of applicable attractions (subject to age/height/time restrictions) on any regularly scheduled day of operation.
3. All hours and operating schedules are subject to change without notice and all attractions or events are subject to closing or cancellation due to weather conditions or venue capacity.
4. These Tickets may not be used with any other promotional offer unless specifically designated.
5. These Tickets are non-refundable, cannot be sold, and will not be replaced if expired, destroyed, lost or stolen. These tickets may not be used for advertising promotion (including contests and sweepstakes) or other purposes without the prior written consent of the Bird Kingdom management.
6. Use of these Tickets by anyone other than the purchaser (or whom they have designated) will result in confiscation of the Tickets without refund and ejection from the premises. This ticket permits access to only those attractions indicated on the ticket.
7. Management reserves the right to revoke Tickets at any time without refund if misused, abused, or if the holder fails to abide by the policies, rules and regulations of Bird Kingdom. Ticket holders may be removed at any time by refund of the purchase price.
8. The holder of these Tickets agrees to the posted regulations and conditions of use of Bird Kingdom.
9. Tickets must be presented at the admission gates upon visit without exception or full admission and attraction fees will apply.
10. Photographs or video tape taken at Bird Kingdom may not be used for any commercial purpose. Bird Kingdom reserves the right to take photographs/video of guests while on Bird Kingdom premises to be used for commercial or promotional purposes. Bird Kingdom management reserves the right to remove from the premises those visitors breaking any law or regulation, without compensation.
11. Release - Ticket holder assumes all risks and danger of, and releases Bird Kingdom, and their management, partners, agents or employees from any liability for personal injury, property loss or damage, whether occurring prior to, during or after visiting Bird Kingdom premises and whether caused by negligence or otherwise.